Home

Monday, June 13, 2011

My 28th Birthday!

This is a few weeks late, but here it is. For my birthday this year I wanted to get outdoors and invite all my friends. It was a great Saturday full of sunshine and we had a great turn out.

We grilled out!

Had some drinks!

Played some games!

Got a little crazy! (Not really there were kids present)

Richard brought some celebratory Applewine for everyone! Thanks!

Everyone seemed to have a good time.

My girl, Janice, made me an amazing birthday cake! Thanks girl!

And we stayed until the sun went down!

I really loved my birthday party this year. I got to bring together all my friends in Frankfurt from coworkers to small group friends and our first friends, Katy and Ryan. It was hard not to have a good time when the weather was perfect and there was plenty of food and drinks to go around. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special and so fun.

--Marisa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...