Home

Monday, January 18, 2010

My girl Alex

We had the pleasure of seeing my friend, Alex, last night and we had not seen her since we arrived in August. We went to go see her play in a city called Wiesbaden against the second place team in the division, but managed to get lost so bad that we got to the game right as it was over. A quick match to say the least. After a minor freak out about missing the game, I turned my attitude right around when I saw Alex's smiling face. She was just so glad to see us and we were so glad to see her. We also got to see her Mom and Justin got to practice lots of german with her.



Alex is such a joy to be around and I am so glad we are friends. She is fun, outgoing, and just a sweet heart to us. She might be tough on me for not knowing enough german by now, but she is so right. Thanks Alex I will work on it! After the game we all went out to a Mexican restaurant and just chatted away. We also got to hang out with her friend, Nadja, who played on the Wiesbaden team and was also one of Alex's old teammates. It was a great night and I look forward to hanging out with Alex more. Enjoy this silly video of us in the snow!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...