Home

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's the little things...

So it has been cold and snowy now for over two months and I am starting to get sick of it. Don't get me wrong, the snow at times can be very beautiful, but at other times it gets nasty. I just can't stand it when everything is wet. Every building, store, office you walk into the floor is wet. My new boots are getting a beating. The most disgusting thing is when a dog just poops on top of the snow and then it melts and you are left with soggy brown poop snow....GROSS!
In spite of all that there are moments in this weather that just make me smile. Take for instance what I saw outside my window this week.

Look a little closer.

How precious!

A bunch of little kids building a snowman family. They looked like they were having so much fun and I could hear their little laughs. Like I said snow has it's downfalls, but it has opened my eyes to it's joys too. I have never lived anywhere where it snows all the time. It is strange and don't think for one second I am a new snow-lover, but it is nice from time to time. As I forge forward into Germany's winter I am going to embrace the snow. If you can't beat it join it right? I hope to build my first snowman soon and maybe get some sledding in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...