Home

Friday, April 15, 2011

I am moving up in the Blog world!

Today is an exciting day because I am officially a guest blogger!! My wonderful friend and photographer, April, asked me to write a guest post about traveling while her and her husband are away on a mediterranean cruise. How could I resist the chance to write about something I love so much! April writes a great blog and she is way more creative than me and I find I draw a lot of inspiration from her. Check out her blog and my guest post at House of April.

You might remember April from this picture
She took pictures for our 3rd anniversary last year.

And yes you might think I am a total dork for being excited about guest blogging, but I don't care. Happy blogging and happy traveling!

--Marisa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...