Home

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Fringe in Frankfurt

After a year and three months I decided it was time to get a haircut in Germany. I got my haircut back in the spring when we went home by my girl, Sarah, but that was eight months ago. It was time and I needed a trim real bad and I couldn't wait until Christmas. I decided try out a guy that a lot of my co-workers go to named Rico. Rico was great and I will definitely use him while I am in Frankfurt. Sorry Sarah this was done out of desperation, you are still my #1 hairstylist.

 Before- I was starting to feel like a hippie or a mermaid

After- Young and fresh or at least I am hoping. I brought back the bangs or for the Brits that read this blog, the fringe.

A haircut always helps the self confidence and gives me a little boost. Rocking the new do!!!

--Marisa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...